Baby Ticker!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Cravings...

Okay so after packing a wonderful salad with chicken and a hard boiled egg (which I devoured yesterday for lunch) I realized that my efforts to eat 100% healthy-er, even 75%- is very hard to do. Especially whilst pregnant. I quickly traded my salad for the McDonald's dollar menu. I am 7 weeks, 4 days preggo and my craving and hunger are ever increasing. I woke up at 3 in the am due to stomach rumbling! Too tired to fix a snack, I slept through the hunger pains, but I don't think I can do that for much longer!

One of the things I'm drawn to is salt. I just devoured about half a family size bag of Fiesta Salsa Sun Chips in 10 minutes.

I also like dairy products, like cheese, yogurt, and milk. Yum, I could really take a grilled cheese and tomoto soup right about now! Oh and beef is another food I generally don't desire but have been craving to no end. Thankfully God blessed me with no morning sickness! Am I ever grateful?!

Next to the cravings the fatigue has been kicking my butt. I teach art to grades Pk-8 and I can hardly make it through a half day. Then I try to go to bed and insomnia keeps my tossing and turning. Lord help me!


Needless to say, I'm soooo so excited to meet my little "blueberry". Tomorrow is the first ultrasound and I feel so grateful! I think it will be my first day to write in a diary to my little love.

Have a love-filled day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment