Baby Ticker!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Saturday, September 10, 2011

It's True!

My womanly intuition (and the ability to read my body signs) was true! I'll be 5 weeks pregnant tomorrow! And I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the thought of a son or daughter forming in me right now... right at this very second. It's such a miracle!!!

I'm shocked because I know so many couples require multiple attempts at conceiving and I am conscious that we are very early along. Still my heart OVERFLOWS with joy and gratitude and humility! God you are just so good...

Now I'm trying to contain myself from going out and buying a crib and changing table!!! Early next week I'm seeing the nurse to get the "official" positive, even though I've checked 4 times just to wake up from this dream! The most challenging part will be limiting myself when it comes to exercising and not overdoing it. When I work out I like to push to my max! But now I have to think of the little jelly bean inside! ( I think it's really a sesame seed at the moment.)

Off I go to sing and smile some more. Make your day beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment