Baby Ticker!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

Today's another big day! We have a service in the morning (which the men are in charge of, so we women can sit back and enjoy!) and our Pastor Appreciation service tonight! We've been working so had on this event and I'm really ready to see it come to fruition.

At the end of the day, I'll be back on my laptop looking for wedding things. I have yet to find:
-Centerpieces
-Bouquets/bouts.
-Invites (We're going to do it easy style on this)
-Aisle decor

And I have to decide on a favor and a few other touches. Now that we are at the end of September, I am looking forward to meeting my photographer, Gwendolyn Tundermann, in Nov! Her blog is http://www.gwendolyntundermann.com/blog/

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment