Baby Ticker!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Friday, October 9, 2009

Epiphany

Today something struck me. As I was cleaning the kitchen floor and reflecting on my career as a teacher of the arts; I reflected on my students, my new classroom, and my dream of being a singer. That's right. A singer- a GOSPEL singer to be exact. And I've been told that it's going to happen, but for now, I'm just trusting God. But I'm getting off topic....

What I realized today is that I want the gifts that God gave me to outlast my lifespan. I don't want the gifts to expire when I do, I want them to keep giving. So as I teach, sing, and live, I will remember that the gifts God chose to gave me aren't just for the here and now, but they are to live into the future- through my students, my (future) children, and anyone who is touched by my songs.

If I can change the life of one person for the better, than I am humbly honored.

No comments:

Post a Comment