Baby Ticker!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Monday, October 19, 2009

He's a Legend




And he'll be wearing it too. That is, Legend, by Calvin Klein.





So that's one thing down! It makes me happy to continue checking things off our lists!

Groom will wear a purple tie and maybe a purple vest, and the men will wear the same ensemble you see here.

I will have purple shoes and bouquet and my girls are wearing pewter toned dresses.

I looooooove this tux and although I thought the guys were going to buy suits to make more money sense, my guy really loves this one. Ultimately, it's up to him! They can buy it for a whole lotta money, but I'm not worrying about it. I took care of my girls so my hands are clean!


*Sigh* He is going to look so handsome... off I go to daydream!


No comments:

Post a Comment