Baby Ticker!

 BabyFetus Ticker

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Wax on, wax off!

{This might be kinda gross to you}

I have a thing about body hair- it really grosses me out! (It just so happens my fiance has very little, so that works out great!)

As for me... well I'm not really really furry, but I'd much rather have nothing at all. I read in a magazine that Halle Berry waxes her ENTIRE body and face. If I had the tolerance, I think I would too.

For now, I only wax my underarms- and I do it myself! Why only the underarms, you ask? Well, I hate how after I shave there, it looks like I have a 5 o'clock shadow because my hair is brown. And form far away, it looks like I didn't even shave at all! I've always wanted the smooth, beautiful underarms I see in pictures so I wax to pull the hair from the root so that there will not be a shadow!

I started doing this when I thought about my upcoming wedding. My dress does not cover my unerarms and I know I'll be dancing like crazy, so the worst thing to me would be to have a great picture with an ugly armpit. That would completely ruin it for me. I started waxing over the summer, so I'm getting more used to it! By May I should be like one of those deodorant commercial girls!!!

Happy waxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment